Fall Crown Tournament
October 16th 2021
BARONY OF ARN HOLD
To all the Good Gentles of Artemisia. The Barony of Arn Hold cordially invites you to witness amazing deeds
of daring, hear the clash of weapons, see bravery, honor and the dream come alive.
Come help us celebrate this glorious day on October 16th 2021 in the village of Emmett Idaho.
The location for this fine event is the Gem County Fairgrounds
The doors will open at 9 am, until 9:00 in the evening.
Site: 2199 S Johns Ave, Emmett, ID 83617
Site is DAMP
1. Take your best route to the I84 10 mile exit.
2. Turn North on 10 mile road and travel 5 miles to HWY 20/26 (w. Chinden)
3. Turn left and travel 3 miles west on HWY 20/26 to HWY 16 (Emmett hwy)
4. Travel 16 miles on HWY 16 (look for an Albertsons on your right hand side as you enter town)
5. Turn left on S Johns Ave and travel south for .5 miles
Adult (age 18+) - $20.00 A $5.00 discount for those showing current SCA membership at the gate.
Children (age 17 and below) are guests of the Kingdom and Barony.
Make checks payable to “SCA Inc. Barony of Arn Hold.”
Fundraiser to be determined
Health Acknowledgement: By attending this event, you are confirming that you (as well as any
minors that you are parent or guardian for):
➢ Are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention at CDC.gov, including but not limited to: • Fever or chills • Dry cough, shortness of
breath, or difficulty breathing • Muscle or body aches • New loss of sense of taste or smell;