Hear Ye Hear Ye, good Populous of Artemisia. The Barony of Arn Hold cordially invites to you come and celebrate the six-month anniversary of their Royal Majesties Yuri and Sumayya’s reign. Come help us celebrate this glorious day on March 2nd in the village of Star. We will have festivities, contests, food and entertainment to make it a day to remember.
Emmett County Fairgrounds 4H building
2199 south Johns Ave, Emmett Idaho
The doors will open at 9:00 am, until 9:00pm in the evening.
Court begins at 10:00am
Site is discretely DAMP. No Glass bottles.
Pets on leash are allowed.
Fees: Adult Event Registration (ages 14 years and older) $20.00. Adult Member Discount Event Registration $15.00. Current SCA membership must be shown at the gate to receive discount. Children (age 13 years and below) are guests of the Kingdom and Barony.
Make checks payable to “SCA Inc. Barony of Arn Hold.”
Fundraiser Luncheon will be available on site with a suggested donation of $5.00.
Directions to the Gem County Fairgrounds. in Emmett.
1. Take your best route to I84
2. Take Exit 42 (10 mile Road) and go north on 10 mile road for 4.8 miles.
3. Turn left on US 20/26 W. Chinden Blvd and go west for 2 miles.
4. Turn right on to ID HWY 16 and go North for about 16 miles.
5. As you approach Emmett you will see a Sonic Drive -In and an Albertsons on your Rght. S. Johns Ave will be on your left.
6. Left hand turn onto s. Johns Ave. Drive south .25 miles and look for the signs.
Maestro Killian Flynn MacThoy (mka Ivan Peterson)
14389 west roaring creek, Boise Idaho, 83713.
Phone: 208-301-2917; email: email@example.com
Duke Ronan Geirson ta Rautalahti; phone: 208-365-1782